Table Tennis Ireland have just gone live with GoMembership, reviving and modernising their membership management processes, bringing benefits and improvements to their clubs, their members and TTI staff themselves.
- streamline membership registration and renewal
- allow affiliated clubs to have more visibility and control of their members
- improve communication channels with members and clubs
- manage all the administration surrounding courses, training camps and tournaments
- enable credentials and qualifications to be submitted, approved and maintained online
- provide a secure online payment facility.
David Pring, Azolve CEO says, “We are really pleased to get GoMembership live with Table Tennis Ireland; the team there have got ambitious plans and a great vision for growing the sport of Table Tennis in Ireland and we are confident that GoMembership will play a key part in their efforts.”
Rob Cowan, Chairman TTI, said “The GoMembership system has taken several months to implement, but with the guidance of Azolve, it is now a reality. I am excited about this system and all the features that we are sure to exploit in the future. This is part of or modernisation drive and will allow us to engage through digital channels with our members. I fully expect it to increase our membership numbers.“
For more information on Table Tennis Ireland, please visit their website, http://www.tabletennisireland.ie/